Are you interested in international development, the SDGs, ICT in development or in global education and training? Are you interested in cloud-based solution to promote education, measurement of impacts, advocacy skills, capacity building focused on knowledge of the SDGs, social empowerment and development worldwide?
Our cloud-based solution seeks to host, manage, share, and disseminate relevant knowledge in the local and official education languages of the communities using our platform, and to facilitate Entrepreneurship and SME Management Training, job skills training, connections and networking between individuals and groups dedicated to sustainable development.
Are you looking for a volunteer placement, or Erasmus+? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if one of our current positions is suitbale to your skills and needs.
We are currently looking for interested
Volunteers, National Community Manager (m/f)
We are currently looking for an interested Volunteer to be engaged as a National Community Manager within the Operative Team in the NGO Knowledge for Development Without Borders (FDWB)
Summary: Within the Operative Team, the National Community Manager will work closely with the Marketing Team in the implementation of KFDWB´s projects (e.g. cloud- platform ) where there is a need, including the coordination of development services, training, events, seminars, workshops and activities with internal and external development agencies/organizations, the support of the design and implementation of development aid field support operation strategies, the planning of targets, the promotion of KFDWB to local and international NGOs as well as to development institutions among other activities.
- Working closely with the Operative Team and the Marketing Team Manager
- Serving as a chair of national KFDWB´s volunteer networking groups
- Participating in the moderation and updating of our platform
- Working and negotiating with multiple local development agencies, government personalities and CSOs (NGOs, CBOs)
- Working hand in hand with local volunteers
- Supervising and managing ongoing projects at local level
- Mobilizing new user to join our
- Responsible for advocating the cloud- platform on social networks.
- Going actively outside and within the online community to connect potential users, customers, volunteers to the cloud-based Community Learning Center
- Mobilizing and dealing with those who haven’t heard of the cloud-based Community Learning Center
- Working for and boosting awareness for the cloud-based Community Learning Center
- Trust and great interest in the empowerment of local people to set up initiatives themselves.
- Field experience in the participation of development aid operations, preferable in the field of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Proven strategic planning, organization and implementation of development aid support operations mechanism, including team management and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (written and oral) required
- High degree of flexibility and a willingness to travel internationally if the need arises
- Proficient in dealing with different cultures
- Dedication and passion for development aid support mechanism values and issues
NGO KFDWB offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated volunteer team within a new development aid model perspective.
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organization
- An attractive working place in the future with international development aid support mechanism know-how
Feel free to visit the company website for more information: www.knowledgefordevelopmentwithoutborders.org
Please send all Applications to our recruitment department under the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your applications and possibly welcoming you into our team.
The KFDWB Team at Headquarters, Vienna, Austria