Are you interested in international and sustainable development or in global education and training? Our cloud-based solution seeks to host, manage, share, and disseminate relevant knowledge in the local and official education languages of the communities using our platform, and to facilitate Entrepreneurship and SME Management Training, job skills training, connections and networking between individuals and groups dedicated to sustainable development.
Team Volunteer 5-10 h / w
Location: Vienna, Austria
- Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations (international foundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies and private corporations offering donations)
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Maintain a website and regularly update it with information about organization’s work
- Assist the Director in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
- Assist the Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Graduate with previous experience in a similar job role.
- Interested in sustainable development.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Well organized and self motivated.
- Excellent command of written English (German is an asset)
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
If you are interested in volunteering for sustainable local development, please send us your CV to
Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given the chance to understand, know and play it role in sustainable development. That’s what we’re doing. ~K4DWB