Job ID: 325411/Vienna – based
International Development NGO is looking for Volunteers for the Fundraising Campaigns
Knowledge for Development without Borders (KFDWB) is a non-governmental organization established in 2014 and based in Vienna. KFDWB provides Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills and knowledge to people around the world with information on sustainable development issues and practices. It includes learning and interaction tools between members and users to face challenges of the 21st century in their local communities.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person willing to join our team and to support our mission through fundraising activities.
The person in this position would be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating development and fundraising programs specific to capital campaigns
- Work closely with Executive Director and project development team to identify, strategize, cultivate, and steward donations for a capital campaigns
- Marketing and public relations
- Internet and Social Media communications
- Fundraising events
- Currently studying or a graduate of the academic fields: Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience and knowledge of fundraising would be an asset, but not necessary
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, database management and office software
If you are interested in applying your knowledge and skills for supporting our mission please send us your CV to email@example.com