- How does the process work?
- Will all of our staff be volunteers?
- How is KFDWB funded?
- How do we verify what our volunteers report?
- Two people at the same location give two conflicting accounts. How do we resolve their differences?
- How do we get people to do this watching and reporting?
- How do we protect people who may give accounts that their government doesn’t want them to report?
- How can I be become a volunteer?
Please complete the volunteer membership form to join us as a volunteer. A volunteer is a person who can: let us know of the situation on the ground; share educational materials on our StayConnecteD4Dev: Community Learning Center to help others in their capacity building; hold a video conference on our StayConnecteD4Dev; share developmental practices with us; connect us with key national, regional and international development institutions for collaboration; represent our organisation and implement our approach in your country, region or locality
Anyone can become a volunteer. We ask volunteers to share this website in their social networks in order to help others around the world to identify and share their development issues and/or development best practices on the ground.
- Do we fund development projects?