Our vision is to empower local citizens to know, understand, secure and enforce their roles, responsibilities, and engagements for the success of the SDGs in order to create a better world – a world of economic and social justice.
Our mission is to share relevant knowledge in order to build skills needed to alleviate development issues at a community level. We motivate people on the ground to express their individual needs and the needs of their communities, and to get actively involved in developing solutions. We raise awareness on local development issues and we identify the best development practices specific to each community and their locality in an effort to resolve these issues once and for all.
- To share relevant knowledge in order to empower local citizens to know, understand, secure and enforce their roles, responsibilities, and engagements for the success of the SDGs.
- To motivate and empower local citizens to set up their own sustainable development initiatives and to be actively involved in local development issues and the creation of adequate solutions.
- To identify the best development practices on the ground and to collect information on local development issues and communities’ needs in order to support better decision-making and faster development intervention by responsible bodies.
- To achieve a worldwide network of local volunteers, who work with our regional managers to help local communities affected by development issues.
- To monitor and evaluate the efficacy of local, national and international development aid efforts.
- To assist other NGOs, local governmental structures, business organizations and development organizations in the identification of potential economic, social and environmental development issues, risks and their mitigation.
- To support knowledge exchange and transfer, networking and use of modern technologies to advance the SDGs.